Error For Action Check Does Not Display In Invoice Screenset Result
(Doc ID 2517179.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a custom Action Check on the Invoice Results UI the error message does not display.
The error message should display.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Screen Set Manager. Copy PUBLIC screen set INVOICE_INVOICE. On the Results tab click More on the Invoice/Bill Date column then change to Editable.
2) Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Menu Manager. Add the screen set to a menu.
Menu = Custom
3) Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Manage User Access. In the User Access Type field, select the option Action Checks. Click Edit User Access.
4) Create an Action check that will set an error when changing the Invoice/Bill Date column in the Invoice screen set.
5) Go to the Custom menu and choose Invoice.
6) Inquire on Invoice ID then change the Invoice/Bill Date in the screenset result. Click Save. A small message box pops up that says "Saving" but you cannot see the error message. The Action Check works but no error message appears.
7) Select the Invoice and make the change in the Invoice Date in the Header tab. The error displays correctly. The expectation is this exact same message with a title of "Errors" should display in step 6.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document