How To Remove Unwanted Profiles and Profile Amounts At Site Level?
Last updated on MAY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Profiles are defined in the following hierarchy:
You can define profiles and profile amounts at the CUSTOMER level (shown in blue) or at the SITE (address) level (shown in orange).
At the CUSTOMER level:
- You define a MANDATORY profile - shown in dark blue. Once created you CANNOT delete this record.
- You define profile amounts for each currency you want to transact in - shown in lighter blue
At the SITE level:
- You define an OPTIONAL profile - shown in dark orange. Once created you CANNOT delete this record.
- You define profile amounts for each currency you want to transact in - shown in lighter orange
The logic will use the profile settings at the lower level if it exists. In the sample shown above, since site level profile and profile amounts exist, these settings will be used by the system. If they did not exist, then the system would use settings from the customer level.
Depending on your business requirements you have to decide whether you are defining profiles at customer level only or whether you need more specific profiles at the site level. If you accidentally created site level profiles, these cannot be deleted through the system and these are the settings that the system will use.
If you ended up with site level profiles by mistake, there are two things to consider:
- How to prevent the accidental site profiles from being used by other users of the form
- How to remove accidental site profiles
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms