Last updated on MAY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Closed Purchase Order is automatically reopening
- Qty Received < Qty Ordered
- Qty Billed > Qty Received
- PO Match = 3 Way
- Receipt Close Tolerance not set
- Invoice Close Tolerance not set
- Invoice Matched to this PO has a System Hold on it (Qty Billed > Qty Received).
PO Shipment was previously manually closed
Action History shows action of: Closed status Rolled Up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms