POXPOEPO - Closed Purchase Order is Automatically Reopening
(Doc ID 252751.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Closed Purchase Order is automatically reopening
- Qty Received < Qty Ordered
- Qty Billed > Qty Received
- PO Match = 3 Way
- Receipt Close Tolerance not set
- Invoice Close Tolerance not set
- Invoice Matched to this PO has a System Hold on it (Qty Billed > Qty Received).
PO Shipment was previously manually closed
Action History shows action of: Closed status Rolled Up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!