R12: AP: Payment Amount & Document Paid Are Wrong After Remove Some Documents
(Doc ID 2527767.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment amount and document paid are wrong after remove some documents for this scenario:
- Create a new PPR with the Processing options:
Stop Process for Review After Scheduled Payment Selection - checked
Stop Process for Review After Creation of Proposed Payments - checked
- Finish / Submit the first section (Invoices Selection)
- Review Proposed Payments stage (Pending Proposed Payment Review)
- Click Start Action
- Select one Supplier for (Select Payment), then click <Remove> , then confirm the remove
- Select Actions (Save), then click Go (system will save this page)
- (System will automatically display all paid documents / invoices for the first supplier)
Directly go to <Select Documents> section , select few document, then click <remove> , then confirm to remove
- Select Actions (Run Payment Process), then click Go to finish the payment process (to Formatting Status)
- Go back the Payment Process Requests Dashboard to review the PPR
Click Reference Number / Review the Payment after click Payment Amount (Payment Amount / Documents Paid are wrong)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document