Service Item not Found in the Name LOV on a Service Line of a Service Contract
(Doc ID 2528626.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while trying to add a Service Line to a Service Contract, the following error is returned.
No entries found for List of Values
1. Using a Service Contracts responsibility.
2. Navigate: Contract Administration > Launchpad.
3. Create a Service Contract by going to Tools > New on the menu.
4. Add a Service Line and open the Name LOV.
5. Query to find the Service Item.
6. Receive the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document