Interest Invoices are not Generated for Revolving Loan Contracts
(Doc ID 2532770.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Billing Modules
Find that Interest invoices are not being generated by Create Receivables Variable Rate Invoices after applying the Unified Patches.
Expect these invoices to be generated by this program as they were before the Unified Patches were applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book Revolving Loan contract.
2. Create a Borrower Payment Funding Request.
3. Process the Funding Request until the Invoice is created in Payables.
4. Pay the Invoice in full (Invoice is paid on the current date).
5. Run the Master Program - Loan Balances Update program for the contract, using the current date.
6. Run Create Receivables Variable Rate Invoices, also using the current date.
Unified Patches were applied and being tested but were not found to be a cause. The reason for the difference in the instances with these patches and the instances without the patches was found to be that the test cases in the instances with the patches did not use Print Lead Days while the instances without the patches were using those. That gave the appearance that the patches were causing the issue as the users were not aware of the differences in the Print Lead Days.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document