In Oracle Purchasing, Accounting Information Is Not Defaulted on New Line Created from Copying an Existing Line with Osp Item
(Doc ID 2546030.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, HTML Orders
Duplicate Line in Buyer work center duplicates line missing Project Information , charge , variance and Accrual accounts .
Steps to Replicate :
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Move to orders - buyer work center
3. Choose an OSP PO line and then duplicate
4. Note that the accounts values are not present
5. Note that PO Line is tied to project Info
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document