Updating Retropay Status with API Fails with PAY_34300_RTS_ASG_NOT_EXISTS when Reprocess Date is Earlier than Assignment Start Date
(Doc ID 2546358.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2 to 12.2 HRMS RUP14 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When attempting to defer the retro line using API for the assignment with reprocess date earlier than the assignment start date, the following error occurs.
ORA-20001: PAY_34300_RTS_ASG_NOT_EXISTS: N, EFFECTIVE_DATE, 01-01-2011
ORA-06512: at "APPS.PAY_RETRO_STATUS_INTERNAL", line 1610
ORA-06512: at "APPS.PAY_RETRO_STATUS_LOAD", line 956
ORA-06512: at line 11
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define dynamic trigger on PER_CONTACT_RELATIONSHIPS.
- Add Row level Events (Insert - DATE_EARNED, update - DATE_START - DATE_EARNED) for PER_CONTACT_RELATIONSHIPS in the Table Event Updates form.
- Add PER_CONTACT_RELATIONSHIPS to the Event group.
- Create an employee on 1-JAN-2019.
- Run QuickPay for Jan 2019.
- Create contact with the Contact relationship date earlier than the employee hire date (e.g. 1-JAN-2010)
- Run Retro Notification Report, which creates the retropay status with reprocess date 1-JAN-2019.
- Execute the API (pay_retro_status_load.update_or_delete_retro_asg) to change the retro status from Awaiting Processing to Deferred.
- Error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document