Doing A Cancel Hire But Got Error Msg APP-PER-289566
(Doc ID 2547757.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reverse application, the following error occurs.
This document is only for above error.
The following issue need to be investigated on another bugs.
When using Cancel hire, the following error occurs.
APP-PER-07078; Cannot cancel this hire. The employee has future person
--> This issue should be investigated by another bug because we focus on first error.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Employee with 29/MAY/2015
(N) People -> Enter and Maintain
- Create application with 29/MAY/2016 and the status is Active Application and check the success_flag in per_applications as NULL
(N) Others -> Application
- Create new application with 29/MAY/2017 and the status is Active Application and check the success_flag in per_applications as Yes
- Accept application with 30/MAY/2017
- terminate the application
(N) Others -> End Application
- Reverse the termination
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document