Transaction Code set to 'NP' using the 'Integration Out XML Build' Integration Data Queue
(Doc ID 2553143.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When enabling the Integration Out XML Build Data queue, the transaction code for the transmission is set to NP, regardless of what is originally set for the transmission.
It is expected that the transaction code in the raw XML to match what was set for the transmission, regardless of using a data queue or not for outbound integration.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Enable data queue Integration Out XML Build from Business Process Automation -> Integration -> Data Queues
2. For any business object (i.e. shipment), select Actions -> Shipment Management -> Utilities -> Send Interface transmission
3. Select an external system and input a Transaction Code that is not NP (ex: I) and Reference Object Transaction Code that is also not set to NP (ex: IU)
4. Send the transmission
5. Look up the outbound transmission in transmission manager and note that the transaction code for the transaction is set to NP, which does not match what was selected in step 3.
6. Now set DATA QUEUES - USE QUEUE FOR XML BUILD to false in the default parameter set and rerun sending the transmission.
7. The transaction code for the respective transaction will be set accordingly to what was selected in step 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document