R12: Contract Lifecycle Management is not Allowing Price Increases On Min/Max Award Lines
(Doc ID 2556482.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Lifecycle Management is not allowing price increases on Min/Max award lines:
In Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management, if the user increases the price of the line at the award level from its backing requisition, it is not permitting to save the data at the line
level by giving error as 'Backing Purchase Requisition of the PO distribution does not have sufficient funds'
When increasing the price that comes over with a Min/Max requisition, the buyer gets this error message:
1. Funded value of the PO distribution is greater than its corresponding Requisition distribution.
2. Backing Purchase Requisition of the PO distribution does not have sufficient funds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the CLM Module.
2. Navigate to Awards
3. Update Award generated from Min-Max Requisition
4. Buyer changes price under the lines tab, saves, receives message.
The issue started after upgrading to Release 12.2.6 from Rel. 12.1.3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document