Assets WebADI: Chart Of Account LOV Not Holding Information After Entry
(Doc ID 2557498.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When populating the Expense Account Segments in the Web ADI Spreadsheet and the selecting the LOV for segment details, finds no LOV (list of values) for the account segments.
Flexfield Value Set Security IS enabled for user(s).
Per this new functionality, When one initially installs or upgrades to Release 12.2.2, no users are allowed to view, insert or update any value set values including Key Flexfield values
Ref: Note 2011055.1 Flexfield Value Set Security in R12.2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in under Oracle Assets Responsibility
2. (M)Mass Additions>Asset Integrator
3. Follow prompts to create the Addition ADI file
4. In excel, place cursor in the Expense Account section and select a segment field.
5. Bring up the LOV and find it's empty for the segments
upgrade from R12.1.2 to R12.2.7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|