Element Input Value List of Values (LOV) not Displaying the Value More than 60 Characters
(Doc ID 2562872.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When defining the element input value that uses the value set with table validation, value name with more than 60 bytes is not listed in the Element Entry Value LOV.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as System Administrator
- Define Value Set that uses table validation.
(N) Application > Validation > Set
List Type: List of Values
Format Type: Char
Maximum Size: 100
Validation Type: Table
- Click on Validation Table button
Table Application: Human Resources
Table Name: hr_all_organization_units
Value Name: name (Assume there is organization name with more than 60 bytes)
* ID field is null
- Login as HRMS Manager responsibility and assign the value set to the element entry value.
(N) Total Compensation > Basic > Element Description > (B) Input Values
- Create element entry and open the entry value LOV.
(N) FastPath > Entries
- Value with the name more than 60 bytes is not listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document