GST: Performance issue in updating Tax category and assessible price list for the ISO(Internal sale order.)
(Doc ID 2567713.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hitting performance issues while trying to update Tax Category and Assessable Price List in India Tax Details form for ISO.
Performance issues increases with increase in number of lines.
There should not be any performance issue in India tax detail for Internal sale order.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an ISO(Internal Sale order)
2. Navigate to India Tax Detail form.
3. Update the Tax Category and Assessible Price List Value.
4. Click on Save. System takes around 40 mins to Save the changes.
5. While the system is trying to save the details. if any other user tries to open this ISO, they get the following error: (FRM-40735: ON-LOCK trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-00054) in India Tax Details Form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document