Warning Message On Worker Status Change/assignment-update After RUP12
(Doc ID 2568365.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP12 to 12.1 HRMS RUP13 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change assignment information using the Worker Status Change function, the following error occurs.
(there is no further information displayed with the Warning message)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Use the responsibility Manager Self-Service and click the function "Worker Status Change"
- Select employee from the supervisor hierarchy
- Click continue through the Effective Date page
- Change the job title name in the Change Reason field
- Click the Next button
- Receive the Warning on the top of the page (Just says "Warning" and nothing else)
- Click the Next button again
- Function continues on as normal
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document