SSHR:PAYJPSPSDF:Spouse Deduction Amount is Calculated Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2568487.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Spouse Deduction Amount is calculated when employee earning is over 20.000,000 on SSHR:Year Spouse Deduction Form for Salary Earner page.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
There is employee record that has over 20.000,000 yen for employee earning.
- Run Concurrent program 'Japan, Spouse Exemption Form for Salary Earner - Archive'.
- Employee enter spouse information in JP Sp Deduct Form - Self Service and finalize.
- Check the following columns.
- Class:900 MAN in Kanji yen or less
- Spouse Deduction Amount:380,000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document