Cached Entity Beans Are Not Being Updated In Scalability Environment
(Doc ID 2577640.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cached Entity Beans are not being updated in scalability environment.
Perform the following to test:
Locations: MCO, JAX
1) Update the itinerary on Instance 2 to add a maximum weight for shipment constraint of 1 pound
2) Run a RIQ on Instance 1 with the following parameters:
Rate and Route
Source location MCO
Destination location JAX
1 Ship Unit, 100 LB, 10 CUFT
3) RIQ on Instance 1 was successful and I received a rate back (although expecting no rates back) since the itinerary is no longer valid
4) Ran the same RIQ on Instance 2 and the RIQ returned no results (which is expected).
5) As we can see same RIQ request returns different results on both servers
This is an example of this caching issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document