Tender Response Time is Not Calculating Correctly From The Contact Of Service Provider
(Doc ID 2580986.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Actual Behavior :
System is not considering correct tender response time from the service provider when the shipment has contact of involved party associated as logistics
Expected Behavior :
System should take the response time from the service provider
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Contract and Rate management > Service provider Management > Service Provider > Search for the service provider
2. In the Communications and Remarks Tab, Click on Details > Click on Edit
3. In the Notification Tab, enter response time as 10min
4. Navigate to Shipment Management> Buy Shipments
5. Edit the Shipment
6. Enter the Involved party with type as Logistics and the response time as 1hr
7. Tender the shipment by Actions . Secure Resources
8. Navigate to Open Booking/ Tendering
9. Verify the 'Respond By' time
10. The response time is not shown as per the service provider preference . Its shown as 1hr from the involved party contact
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document