Desired 'Covered Product' or 'Covered Item' Does Not Appear in the List of Values in a Service Agreement
(Doc ID 258929.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 15-Jun-2013
When creating a subline for a Covered Product, the list of values has no entries.
When creating a subline for a Covered Product, the list of values is not correct.
You receive a QA error after selecting a Covered Product for a Service Agreement.
Using the Service Contracts Manager responsibility:
1. Navigate to Launch Contracts from the Main Menu.
2. Open the Contract Navigator tab.
3. Select 'Tools' from the toolbar; select 'New'.
4. Select Category = 'Service Agreement'.
5. Press OK.
6. Enter the required fields for the Service Agreement.
7. Open the Lines tab.
8. Create a Service Line.
9. Create a subline with Level = 'Covered Product'.
10. Select the List of Values ellipsis ("..." icon).
11. The desired item does not appear in the list of values or the item appears, but the list of products does not include the desired entries from the Install Base.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document