Troubleshooting Connection Filter Issues
(Doc ID 2591101.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 12.2 to 12.2 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Use this note after you have configured connection filters in weblogic and one of the following issues has occurred:
1) You can't start a managed server.
2) You can't access the admin console.
The following should be reviewed and confirmed before doing the debug steps in this note.
1) As of the April 2019 CPU, the WLS connection filter is turned on by default. You will not be able to access the Oracle WebLogic Admin Server ports
if you do not perform the instructions in "Managing Configuration of Web Application Services" of the Oracle E-Business Suite Setup Guide and the
supplemental information in <Note 2542826.1>Document 2542826.1, Alternative Methods to Allow Access to Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Ports from Trusted Hosts for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.
This is mandatory.
2) Know the steps to configure connection filters in the Admin console.
<Note 1508748.1>Steps to Configure Weblogic Connection Filters (Doc ID 1508748.1)
3) What CPU patch has been applied? The latest CPU patch is recommended.
<Note 2484000.1>Identifying the Latest Critical Patch Update for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (Doc ID 2484000.1)
<Note 2514102.1>Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 Critical Patch Update Knowledge Document (April 2019) (Doc ID 2514102.1)
<Note 2555452.1>Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 Critical Patch Update Knowledge Document (July 2019) (Doc ID 2555452.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document