There is the Incorrect Output in the Remark Column for Employee Who Hired at Middle of the Month
(Doc ID 2594614.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When run concurrent request 'Payroll Report (For Si FD Report - Notification of Santei.)' , there is Incorrect output in remark column for employee who was a short time worker and hired at Middle of April and as below.
"General 4month Short Time Worker 5,6month"
There is no value output in remark column in this case.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new employee at Middle of April.
- Execute Payroll Run in May and Jun
- Run Concurrent 'Payroll Run (Santei)'.
- Run Request Set 'Payroll Report (Si FD Report) (Request Set Payroll Report (Si FD Report))'
- Payroll Report (For Si FD Report - Notification of Santei.).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document