Unable To Update Purchase Order Promised Date on Dropship Order - Error: Line # 1 Schedule # 1 Drop Ship Validation failed in Order Management While Processing Promised Date.
(Doc ID 2597746.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update PO Promised date on dropship order.
Steps to reproduce issue:
1. Created the Dropship Sales Order, booked
- Ran the Purchase Release in Order Management
2. Created the Dropship Purchase Requisition - Approved and Autocreated to a Purchase Order
3. Changed the Purchase Order Promised Date
4. Attempt to Submit the Purchase Order for approval, received following error:
Error: Line # 1 Schedule # 1 Drop Ship validation failed in OM while processing Promised Date.
FND log shows:
x_msg_data = You are not allowed to update Schedule Ship Date because:
Order Line has associated Purchase Orders Approved.
Note: You can find the full Drop Ship Flow example in the following note - if more details are required.
<Note 1060343.1> - Vision Demo - How To Create A Drop Ship Sales Order/Purchase Order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document