Invoiced_Flag Is Null Instead of N In Mtl_Material_Transactions For SO / IRISO Transactions Eligible Intercompany AR Invoice
(Doc ID 2598879.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Intercompany Invoicing
After Invoiced_flag is updated to null in mtl_material_transactions for transactions which are eligible for Intercompany AR Invoicing.
Expect Invoiced_flag should be 'N' in mtl_material_transactions for sales orders or Internal order transactions as they could be eligible Intercompany AR Invoice transactions.
These transactions will be picked up by 'Create Intercompany AR Invoice' (INCIAR) Program only if Invoiced_Flag is N.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a DUAL UOM Item with Default as 100% + and -
2) Create the conversion definition
3) Miscellaneus Recipt for 10 Each: 5 LB
4) Set the profile WSH: Defer Inventory Process Online as Yes to stop the record at MTI.
5) Create Sales Order with Primary Quantity as 10 and Secondary Quantity as 4 at line level
6) Pick Release and ship confirm. The Record will get stuck in MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE (MTI).
7) In MTI,Secondary_Transaction_Quantity is getting updated as -5. So update the MTI table SECONDARY_TRANSACTION_QUANTITY=-4
8) Later ran the Interface Managers to process the record from MTI.
9) So to match the secondary quantity in MMT, A residual record got posted in MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS (MMT).
10) Now, In MMT,Invoiced flag for the Sales order issue record got inserted as Null and Residual quantity record has NUll value in MMT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document