Purchase Order Acceptances - Accepted By/Acceptor LOV Does Not Including Contingent Workers
(Doc ID 2603337.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contingent worker buyer cannot accept POs. In the Purchase Order Acceptances form, Accepted By (Acceptor) list of value does not list contingent worker.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Create contingent worker in human resource -> maintain using templates -> enter contingent workers
2. Setup user for this contingent worker
3. Setup contingent worker as buyer
4. Login as the contingent worker, create purchase order with acceptance required = Document in Header Terms
5. Save and approve the PO
6. Tools -> acceptances -> accepted by LOV can not find the contingent worker
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document