R12:AP: Not Able to Create Retainage Invoice when the Standard Invoice Is Created from ERS with Receipts
(Doc ID 2603339.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is not able to create a Retainage Release Invoice when the Standard Invoice was created from ERS with Receipts.
1. Create a complex PO with retainage. The match option on the PO is "Match to Receipt."
2. Receive the receipts, and have the Purchasing application AutoInvoice program automatically create a ERS Invoice of type Standard in the Payables application.
3. Validate and pay the Standard ERS invoice.
4. Create a Retainage Release Invoice with the PO number and click on the Match button.
5. The Match to Receipt form opens, but invoice lines are never created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document