WebADI: Create Batch Lines Error: Enter a valid date for *Session Date
(Doc ID 2605014.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.7 and later
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Batch Lines is erroring when click on Upload:
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle using "HRMS Manager Responsibility" and navigate to:
MIX > BEE Spreadsheet Interface > Search for batch name
2. Check the button for the Batch Name you wish to create line for and choose "Create Lines" for the select batch dropdown.
3. Press Process
4. On the next screen enter an element name. A file will be downloaded to your desktop.
5. Click open in the prompt at the bottom of the screen.
6. Enter the mandatory fields such as Assignment number.
7. Navigate to the Oracle tab in excel and press "Upload".
8. Error message is received. "The upload process has completed with the following status:
1 row(s) failed validation, and 0 row(s) successfully uploaded.
Validation failed.. Enter a valid date for *Session Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document