In Supplier Scheduling - Schedules Created for Items Which Do Not Have Any BPA
(Doc ID 2606685.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Scheduling - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing , schedules are being created for items which do not have any BPA when planning autoschedule program is run for a supplier.
- Create item SS_ITEM_A
- Create BPA with enable autosourcing and generate sourcing rules
- Create item SS_ITEM_B
- Create Approved Supplier List and assign the same sourcing rule as above since the supplier and site is same
- Navigate to Supplier Scheduling Responsibility
- Build the shipping schedule for the same supplier and supplier site combination
- Schedules created for SS_ITEM_A (correct) and SS_ITEM_B (not correct as no blankets associated)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document