Israel Localizations: No Data Found Exception while opening personalization of "Balancing Segment Value Assignments"
(Doc ID 2614249.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2021
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.2.1 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while opening the LDFF "CLE: Additional Information on Balancing Segments" defined via personalization on balancing segment value for Israeli Localization.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: No data found for region (/oracle/apps/cle/f220/webui/FlexEditionPG) at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.JRAD2AKMapper.getRootMElement(JRAD2AKMapper.java:564)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the accounting setup window
(N) ->General Ledger -> Setup>Financial > Accounting Setup Manager>Accounting Setup.
2. In accounting setup window, search with Primary Ledger.
3. Click on pencil icon of update accounting option.
4. Click on pencil icon of balancing segment Value assignments.
5. Update ledger balancing segment value assignments window will be populated.
6. Click on 'personalize page' link in the top right
7. Click on personalize pencil icon corresponding to 'Page layout: Accounting Setup Manager' from the personalization structure.
8. Set the controller class at the site level to 'oracle.apps.cle.f262.webui.CLEConfigBSVSummaryPageCO'
9. Apply the changes
10.Click on 'Return to the Application' link at bottom left. A link is shown for each of the balancing segment Value Description.
11.Click on the link to enter the LDFF information
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot submit the report to Israel tax Authority which will result in Penalty.
Web HTML value should be "OA.jsp?page=/oracle/apps/cle/ldff/webui/F220/FlexEditionPG"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document