Supplier Number Validation Not Working For Direct Supplier Creation
(Doc ID 2616040.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the Supplier Number Validation is not working when the buyer is creating the Supplier?
Steps to reproduce:
1. Submit a new Supplier Registration invitation
2. Supplier provides all the details and is submitting back the request in order to approve
3. First approver is adding the Supplier Number 12345 and then is approving the request
4. The request goes for the second approver
In the same time an internal user is creating manually a supplier without submitting the invitation
1. Create Supplier
2. Add mandatory information
3. Set also the Supplier Number 12345 - so the SAME number
4. Save and submit
5. The supplier was created successfully without any warning/error message as there is a pending request with the same Supplier Number
At this moment an Supplier is created with the Supplier Number 12345 and a second supplier is pending for approval with the same Supplier Number 12345. When the second approver will try to approve the the supplier request, the workflow will remain stuck.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document