U_merged.drv Is Stuck Without Any Notification Or Statements In The Logs.
(Doc ID 2617034.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Applications DBA - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 version, Patch Application Issues
1. We executed the u_merged.drv to upgrade the Oracle E-Business Suite to version 12.2.0 and it is stuck without any notification or statements in the logs.
2. The Update process information from the log:
FAILED: file OKLCONR.odf on worker 15 for product okl username OKL.
Deferred: file OKLCONR.odf on worker 15 for product okl username OKL. (Deferment number 1 for this job)
Assigned: file OKLCONR.odf on worker 1 for product okl username OKL.
Completed: file OKLCONR.odf on worker 1 for product okl username OKL.
Completed: file OKLAMUV.odf on worker 9 for product okl username OKL.
3. Within adpatch_u_merged.log, it shows:
ORA-28000: the account is locked
occurred while executing the SQL statement:
4. The AK account was unlocked and then re-started the patch, but still not progressing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrading Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 to 12.2.0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document