When Trying To Release a Batch the Following Error Occurs 'The Batch Can Not Be Released When Transactions Exist'
(Doc ID 2618332.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, API Issues
When trying release batch, the following error occurs:
The batch can not be released when transactions exist in a closed accounting period.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Production Supervisor
2. Navigation: Batch Details
3. Release batch (actual start date in MAY-19 period);
4. Create WIP ISSUE transaction (transaction date in MAY-19 period);
5. Unrelease batch;
6. Repeatedly try release batch (actual start date in MAY-19 period) receive error :The batch can not be released when transactions exist in a closed accounting period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document