Application Status Change Notification ORA-01861 Error After RUP 12
(Doc ID 2621755.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 HRMS RUP12 version, General iRecruitment
After applying patch 26787667 R12.HR_PF.C.Delta.12, there are no longer any notifications being sent to the applicants when their application status has changed. There is a notification being sent by SYSADMIN around the same time of the status change which contains the following error.
ORA-01861: literal does not match format string
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Vacancies.
4. Search for vacancies.
5. Click the Active Applicants link for a vacancy which is returned by the search.
6. Click on an applicant.
7. Update the application status.
8. Save the changes.
9. Check for any notifications from SYSADMIN regarding the application status change.
Upgraded to 12.2 RUP 12 or higher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document