Purchase Requisition From MRP Does Not Create Automatic Release
(Doc ID 2623950.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Requisition from MRP does not create Automatic Release/with Review PO . Only Purchase requisition gets created with assigned supplier but does not reflect the negotiated price on the BPA.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Create an approved Blanket PO.
2. Go into Planners WorkBench to MRP's main screen and Click on Workbench.
3. At Find screen puts in a Plan's Name
4. Brings up a MRP plan/MDS Schedule
5. Click on Supply
6. Do a Find/Select on the specific Item
7. In Action Column click on Select-To-Release that will pre-populate Implementation Date, Quantity As Purchase Requisition
8. Click on Implement
9. Go back to screen in step 6 and click on Release this will kick the requisition import off
10. Login to Purchasing and open Requisition Summary form to review the Requisition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document