SSHR:PAYJPISDF:Incorrect Deductible Amount
(Doc ID 2623963.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When add General Life Insurance Premiums and click Recalculate button,
there is rounded value in 'Calculated (B) amount applied the formula II below' field.
If there is a fraction less than 1 yen, round up that fraction.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run Concurrent 'Japan, Insurance Premium Exemption Form for Salary Earner - Archive'.
- Change the Submission Period Status to 'Open'.
- Open 'Insurance Deduction Form for Salary Earner' window.
(N) JP Insurance Deduction Form for Salary Earner - Self Service
- Create the following new records for General Life Insurance Premiums
Annual Paid Ins Prem (Yen):23,680
Annual Paid Ins Prem (Yen):82,393
- Click Recalculate button.
- The rounded value output.
Total Amount of New Insurance Premiums etc: 23,680.000
Total Amount of Old Insurance Premiums etc: 82,393.000
Calculated (A) amount applied the formula I below:21,840.000
Calculated (B) amount applied the formula II below: 45,598.000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document