PAPAYIMP: PRC: Process Payroll Actual fails with error: Rejected Record count with RC 25 ERROR
(Doc ID 2628437.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PAPAYIMP: PRC: Process Payroll Actuals
Payroll entries failing to distribute in Projects Integration
When submit the request "PAPAYIMP module: PRC: Process Payroll Actuals",
the process fails with the following error in the request log file:
pa.plsql.PA_PAY_INTERFACE : Rejecting TC-Yes elements which did not find TC to distribute- Misc not allowed
pa.plsql.PA_PAY_INTERFACE : Rejected Record count with RC 25 ERROR :5
1. Run payroll for an employee
2. Run Pre-Payments, Costing and Transfer to GL
3. Import the GL entries using the GL user
4. Upload projects expenditure details for the employee using standard Web Adi.
5. Run PRC: Process Payroll Actuals to distribute the expenditure
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document