Error "No person is associated with the self-service user's record that you are trying to update" Is Thrown, When Trying To Finish Objective For The Person Who Is Associated To The Top Most Organization Of Hierarchy And Has No Supervisor Attached
(Doc ID 2630720.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to finish Objective for the Person who is attached to the Top Most organization of the Organization Hierarchy and who doesn't have a supervisor attached to him then, following error appears
"No person is associated with the self-service user's record that you are trying to update. Contact your system administrator to assign the relevant person to the user in the Users window of the System Administrator responsibility."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Person associated to the Top Most Organization of the Hierarchy and who doesn't have a supervisor attached to him (as he is the Top Most Person of the Organization Like CEO).
2. Navigate to Employee Self Service --> Performance Management.
3. In the launched page, Open up the Appraisal.
4. In the launched page, open up the task "Finish Objective".
5. In the launched page, Finalize all the objectives for the year and when clicked on Finish, got the above error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document