R12: AP: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch For Payment Clearing Accounted Incorrectly Causing Difference Between Check Cleared Base Amount And Accounted Cash Amount
(Doc ID 2632110.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.12 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Clearing events for which accounting is failing because Payment Clearing Cleared Base Amount does not match the Check Cleared Base Amount.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Payment Workbench
(N) Payments > Entry > Payments
- Query a Payment
- Click on the [Tools] button on the Top
- Choose "View Accounting Events"
- If the Payment is affected by this issue, then the payment will be left with Payment Clearing events that are accounted with incorrect amount, the accounted CASH account DOES NOT match the corresponding check cleared base amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document