SSHR:PAYJPSPSDF:Spouse Class/Employee Class Output Is Not Correct
(Doc ID 2635179.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Total Income,employee and spouse class when employment income is zero/null and some value exists for any other income types.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run the concurrent program'Japan, Spouse Exemption Form for Salary Earner - Archive'.
- Change 'Submission Period Status' to 'Open'
- Open 'Spouse Deduction Form for Salary Earner - Self Service'
- Enter '0' for Employment Income - Earning
- Enter ' 10,000,000' for one or all of the following columns of 'Earning'.
- Business Income
- Miscellaneous Income
- Dividend Income
- Real Estate Income
- Retirement Income
- Other 1 - 6 Income
- Click 'Recalculate' button.
- There is '38 MAN in Kanji yen or less and Below 70 years old' output in class field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document