R12 CLM Documents Failing Projects Funds Check Error: Your Budgetary Control action completed with exceptions
(Doc ID 2636516.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A CLM award line associated with a project is failing funds check, despite appropriate funds available.
Your Budgetary Control action completed with exceptions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. CLM award created manually
2. Project and task had exactly $1000 funds available
3. An award is created for $1000 manually (This is not a converted document) and while checking funds it failed with Funds check issue.
4. Doubled the project budget to $2000
5. After increasing the funds double than what is required and did the fund check then only funds check pass
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document