Resubmit pending And Remove Orphan RTI Of ISO/IOT
(Doc ID 2641413.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Example for Inter Organization Shipments:
1. Login to Inventory responsibility
2. Transactions => Inter-organization Transfers INVTTMTX form
3. Create Inter-organization Transfer
4. Add more than 4 lines
5. Save and submit the IOT
6. Find the records in the RTI table in RUNNING ONLINE status
Sometimes Intransit Shipments (from Ship Confirm of Internal Order or Inter-Organization Transfer) are not available to be Received; One of the following errors may occur:
APP-PO-14094: No records meet your search criteria
FRM-40212: Invalid Value for the field SHIPMENT_NUM.
This error will be displayed on the Expected Receipts form if the Issue transaction occurred in the Source/Shipping Org AND
1. There are SHIP unprocessed records in rcv_transactions_interface table as PENDING or ERROR or RUNNING:
select * from rcv_transactions_interface where transaction_type='SHIP' and processing_mode_code='ONLINE';
These records will not be visible on Transaction Status Summary form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document