Budgetary Control has encountered XLA accounting errors: Related BC Accounting Missing for Event id NNNNNNN Event Type Code: PO_PA_ALL Distribution Id: NNNNN Related Application Id: 201
(Doc ID 2642916.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Accounting related
While trying to unreserve Purchase Order, the following error appears :
Budgetary Control has encountered XLA accounting errors: Related BC Accounting Missing for Event id: IfRelated Entity Code: REQUISITION Related Source identifier Num 1: NNNNN Related Distribution Type: PO_REQ_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL Related Distribution Identifier Num 1: NNNNNN
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into the responsibility: Purchasing Resposnibility.
2. Navigate to Purchase Order summary form
3. Query PO in Purchase Orders summary form
4. avigate to: Tools --> Unreserve.
5. Get error: Your budgetary control action complete with exceptions.
6. Click "View results" button. See detail of error as detailed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document