SSHR:PAYJPSPSDF:The Search Result is Incorrect After Getting Time-Out
(Doc ID 2644488.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Function:JP Sp Deduct Form - Pay Processes, payroll_action_id which is before timeout does not take over and the records which do not match payroll_action_id is displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run concurrent Request'Japan, Spouse Exemption Form for Salary Earner - Archive'.
- Select Menu'Sp Deduct : Payroll Processes' and Open Payroll Process Window.
- Enter Payroll And Withholding Agent and search.
- Click Payroll Process ID and Open Assignment Processes Window.
- Enter Employee Number and Search.
- Click Assignment Process ID and Open 'Spouse Deduction Form for Salary Earner' Window.
- Get Time Out.
- Enter other employee that it has not Payroll Process ID of step4.
- Output records that they have different Payroll Process ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document