Employee Name, Assignment Number, TFN are Blank in the STP Validation Report when LE Changes
(Doc ID 2644903.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Employee Name, Assignment number, and TFN are missing in the Single Touch Payroll Validation report for Pay event when there is a legal employer change.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Change the legal employer on 1/1/2020 from XXLE1 to XXLE2.
- Run QuickPay for Jan 2020 (payment is made in the new legal employer XXLE2)
- Terminate the employee with normal termination
Last Standard Process: 01/31/2020
Final Process: 01/31/2020
- Run "Single Touch Payroll Archive"
Legal Employer: XXLE2
Financial Year: 2019/2020
Pay Period: 7 2020 Calendar Month (01/01/2020 - 01/31/2020)
Employee Type: Both Terminated and Current Employees
- Employee information is blank in the validation report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document