Rejected Acknowledgment Shows As 'Accepted' In Buyer Work Center (BWC)
(Doc ID 2649468.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Acknowledgment that was rejected by the Supplier shows as 'Accepted' in Buyer Work Center (BWC).
The status should show 'Rejected' instead.
1. Create a Purchase Order - tab: Acceptance Required
2. Use as Acceptance required - value of 'Document'
3. Approve the Purchase Order (PO)
4. An Acknowledgment will be sent to the Supplier
5. The Supplier logs in with his Supplier login into iSupplier portal
6. Tab: Order > View Purchase Order to Acknowledge
7. Tab: Acknowledgment > Click on 'Reject Entire Order'
8. Buyer searches PO in Buyer Work Center (BWC) and find PO as 'Rejected'
7. When clicking on 'Acknowledgment Rejected' link the status is displayed as 'Accepted'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document