Revised Timed Out AME Purchased Orders Cannot Be Reapproved Due to "Adhoc Approvers Could Not Be Added Within Approval Group" Error
(Doc ID 2651145.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Timeout is set for AME Purchase Order approval per "How to modify the timeout functionality for Purchase Orders When Using AME For Approval Routing (Doc Id 2161210.1)"
When AME Purchase Order approval times out and the document is approved then revised, it can no longer be submitted for approval. Attempting to do so will fail with the error message below:
after approvers that belong to the same approval group.
For example, add Approver X before or after Approvers A and B, where A and B
belong to the same approval group.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Buyer creates PO and sends it for approval
2. Timeout occurs based on timings set in POAPPRV workflow and scheduled run of Workflow background process
3. After timeout occurs for parallel approvers, PO goes to approvers' supervisor who approves it
4. Buyer then revises that Approved PO which goes to "Requires Reapproval" status
5. Now attempting to click APPROVE to submit the PO for approval again results in PO_MSG_ADD_HOC_APPROVER error message
Implemented Timeout functionality per "How to modify the timeout functionality for Purchase Orders When Using AME For Approval Routing (Doc Id 2161210.1)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document