Removing NFR Action, Adds An Additional Depot Stop to Shipment
(Doc ID 2658508.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Removing NFR Action, Adds An Additional Depot Stop to the Shipment
The action to remove an NFR stop is adding an additional 'depot stop' each time to the shipment.
1. Create an itinerary with a depot location set on the leg.
2. Set the depot applicable flag on the RO.
3. Create a shipment that uses the itinerary and RO using the planning parameter
4. Shipment created with the final stop as a depot stop.
5. Add an NFR stop using the standard action.NFR stop added to the shipment.
6. Use the standard action to remove the NFR stop. NFR stop removed but additional depot stop added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document