When New Lot Create by ROI(Receiving Open Interface), ORIGINATION_DATE Value Set to Null.
(Doc ID 2659045.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When new LOT create using ROI(RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE, MTL_TRANSACTION_LOTS_INTERFACE),
ORIGINATION_DATE value set to NULL,
ORIGINATION_DATE did not setup on MTL_TRANSACTION_LOTS_INTERFACE.
But when new LOT create using OIF(MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE、MTL_TRANSACTION_LOTS_INTERFACE),
ORIGINATION_DATE is calculated base on transaction date,
Even though, ORIGINATION_DATE did not setup on MTL_TRANSACTION_LOTS_INTERFACE.
ORIGINATION_DATE calculate logic should be same between OIF and ROI base on transaction date.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create LOT for WIP Completion.
- Insert MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE and MTL_TRANSACTION_LOTS_INTERFACE for new LOT for WIP Completion.
- To check ORIGINATION_DATE value on MTL_LOT_NUMBERS table, then ORIGINATION_DATE was calculated base on MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE.TRANSACTION_DATE
- Create LOT for Receipt, PO.
- Insert RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE and MTL_TRANSACTION_LOTS_INTERFACE for new LOT for Receipt, PO.
- To check ORIGINATION_DATE value on MTL_LOT_NUMBERS table, ORIGINATION_DATE does not calculate, it was set to NULL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document