On the Requisitions To Receive Page, the Personalization to Increase the Number of Rows Displayed is not Rendering
(Doc ID 2667337.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.4 and later, on the Receiving Home Page, the Requsitions to Receive region is only showing five (5) rows of data even though the region has been personalized to show ten (10) rows.
It is expected that the region will show up to ten (10) rows of data.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iProcurement responsibility > iProcurement Home Page > Receiving tab
2. On the Receiving home page,in the Requisitions To Receive region, there are five (5) rows of data displayed. This is the seeded functionality in iProcurement.
3. At the very top of the page, select the Gear icon > Personalize Page.
4. On the "Personalize Page: Oracle iProcurement: Receiving", select Complete View and then Expand All.
5. Scroll down to the region "Header: Requisitions to Receive" and click the Personalize icon (pencil) for Name = "Table: This table displa...".
6. On the "Personalize Table : This table displa..." page, change the values of the following properties at the Responsibility level:
a. Additional Text
From: "This table displays the five most recently created requisitions that have at least one item eligible for receipt."
To: This table displays the ten most recently created requisitions that have at least one item eligible for receipt.
b. Records Displayed
7. Click the Apply button.
8. Back on the "Personalize Page: Oracle iProcurement: Receiving" page, click the Return to Application button.
9. Back on the Receiving home page, the Requisitions to Receive page is showing still only five (5) rows of data, even though the query which populates that region returns seven (7) rows when run via SQL*Plus.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document