R12 PN : Tax Input Classification not Copied from Payment Template
(Doc ID 2677420.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Current issue is occurring only when creating a new payment term by copying from earlier payment term using SHIFT + F6 key but there is no issue when
creating payment term without copying from earlier payment term.
Tax Input Classification to be copied in payment template, if user change the template in lease line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in Property Manager module
2. a/ in PAYMENT TAB user enter 1st line using 1st template: A
3. b/ in PAYMENT TAB user enter new line
4. c/ in PAYMENT TAB user copy all data from previous line by using CTRL F6 key.
5. d/ all data is copied from previous line
6. e/ user change in the 1st field term template from X to X2
7.f/ user enter other missing fields like Location, Start Date, End Date, Schedule Day, Supplier Name & Site.
9.System changed all parameters from new template (X2) but
without changing TAX_INPUT CLASSIFICATION.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document