Modifier is Not Applied When Using a Custom Pricing Attribute or a Custom Qualifier or a Custom Product Attribute
(Doc ID 2677481.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find modifier is applied, but should not have been applied since the custom attribute was not met.
Expects modifier to be applied only when the custom attribute is met.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup custom qualifier that when the value is greater than 100, this modifier will be applied
For example: Qualifier
Context = XX_CUSTOM_CONTEXT
Attribute assigned : QUALIFIER_ATTRIBUTE32
2. Add this qualifier to the modifier (custom qualifier that when the value is greater than 100, this modifier will be applied)
3. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
4. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
5. Enter order line as such that this modifier should not be applied
6. Find modifier is unexpectedly applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document